Host Your Own Pop-Up Film Fest
Looking for a fun – and free – activity this summer? Interested in learning more about food, farming, and sustainability? Love great stories? Look no further: Host your very own Pop-Up Film Fest!
Every year, Real Food Films puts on an international short film competition that catalyzes creative shorts that encompass the many aspects of our food system. Now, we invite you to bring Real Food Films to your community by hosting a screening party that features the 2016 Top 10 Finalists, or any combination of the 70+ films in our free library. Here’s the recipe:
We will provide:
- A digital reel of the Top 10 Finalist Films from the 2016 Real Food Films Contest (total run time < 40 min)
- A 2016 Screening Guide, including an Action Hub of resources to help you plan your screening, spark discussion and get involved in the issues raised in the films
- A free library of over 70 films under 4 minutes to mix and match your own program
- An event listing on our website to promote – if your event is open to the public
- Pick a date and location
- Register your Pop-Up via our Real Food Films site
- Invite your friends, family, students, colleagues, congregants etc.
- Add a sprinkle of food and fun
- Play the digital reel
- Discuss, reflect, and vote for your favorite film!